Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cheating

So I cheated on my diet this weekend. lol I realize it's kinda silly to call it a weekend since it comes in the middle of the week, but since that's when my weekend is for work, that's what I'm calling it. We went camping and while I didn't gorge myself completely, I also didn't eat the healthiest I could. Still, the kids had a blast, Brandon's already planning the next one, and I'm enjoyed relaxing away from everything. It was a great mini-vacation. Yummy food over the campfire. Now, time to get back to business. After, of course, I finish the last of my steak from last night. I mean really, you can't just throw away a beautiful steak like that after it's been seared to perfection on the grill. And I am eating corn with it, so that's healthy, right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment