Thursday, May 20, 2010

Slacker

Okay, so I have been a bit of a slacker these past weeks, but anyone who really knows me, knows I need tons of motivation. I'm am truly lazy if allowed to be. I've been watching what I eat and Brandon and I have tried to get out and walk every once in a while. I've still done my video about once a week. lol However, I need a goal with a deadline. Other than just losing a little weight. So, after talking to a few people and reading some reviews, I rented the 30 Day Shred from Netflix and will start that when I get home from work in the morning. It's a set time line, so hopefully that will help.
On another note, working nights is giving me lots of time. On this note, I will be working to educational self improvement as well. I plan on hitting the library tomorrow to check out some books to read. Any suggestions on some good ones to start with?

No comments:

Post a Comment